NEW GROWTH TREES ROCK AND WATER

NEW GROWTH TREES ROCK AND WATER

This blog shows my activities and other people's initiatives. There are also articles that have been contributed.

Friday 6 February 2009

Two trays of a more common design


Both the tray of elms and the lone serissa (tree of a thousand stars -serissa foetida) have been with me a long time. The elm forest is a bit short on leaves because of being outside for part of the winter. Elms are deciduous.
I did mention that I sell some of my trays or design new ones according to request this enables me to continue this hobby. My main interest these days is in rock plantings surrounded by water. i hope someday to do one on a much larger scale in the garden. I saw many while in Vietnam. Unfortunately whereas in vietnam resources are easy to find here they are quite expensive and not locally available

No comments: