NEW GROWTH TREES ROCK AND WATER

NEW GROWTH TREES ROCK AND WATER

This blog shows my activities and other people's initiatives. There are also articles that have been contributed.

Saturday 10 October 2009

The Autumnal look











Photos of the garden taken on the 10th October 2009. The bananas have been wrapped with a straw and fleece coating to protect against the winter freezes. I started early this year as I used a more elaborate process. I started by creating a tepee of canes around the trunk. I pushed straw beteen the canes and the trunk. Finally wrapping with fleece which was secured with wire. I decided to do this earlier than necessary due to the process being more involved.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fabulous garden you have made Eric. Kol HaKavod!
Will you come and do ours?
Best Wishes,
Menachem